Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Reaching the Stars Above


All of us have dreams.All of us have something that we want to achieve.Sometimes those dreams seems to be impossible but because of our determination we do everything just to make those dreams come true.We do the impossible to be possible.We dream of anything we want.Others would dream to be a doctor,others want to be an accountant,others want to be a chef and so on.our mind is full of dreams and i bet everyone of us dreamed to be successful in the future. But not all dreams come true.There are dreams that eventhough how badly we wanted them to come true,it just doesn't happen.Sometimes the reason why is we lack determination.

In the 16 years of my existence, I already have lots of dreams. I once dreamed to be a flight attendant,a nurse,a teacher,a chef,an interior designer,a painter,and an architect but then I settled to be a physical therapist like my mother.Other than work,of course i also dream to graduate from college. I dreamed to have a simple house and create happy and complete family.Those are some  of the things I want to achieve someday or in the future.I want to prove  to myself that i can achieve something.I want to see myself successful someday that is why I am doing everything I can. My life must be really really hard to fix but i'll try my best to fix it. Yes, I might be suffering and sacrificing today but i know it will pay off someday.Also, those are just part of success.You will never achieve it without you working hard for it. There are times that I lose hope and ready to give up but then I never did because  God didn't let me. He made me see the things that makes me keep on going.

You see all of us can dream.Even though how big or how high it is, it is free.But a dream can only stay as a dream when we do nothing with it.We can't achieve it when there is no determination on achieving it. When you dream,you need to work hard in able to achieve it.That's how life works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kannawidan Festival 2019

Ilocos Sur is a beautiful province located in the northern part of Luzon. It is a province rich in culture that represents the ancient Span...