Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Letter for the President

Angelica Palmaria
Fuerte Caoayan
Ilocos Sur

July 10,2018

RODRIGO ROA DUTERTE
President
Republic of the Philippines
Malacanang Palace, Manila

Dear Mr. President,
     I, Angelica A. Palmaria, a grade 10 student from Ilocos Sur National High School wrote you a letter. I know Mr. President that being a president is very hard cause i've seen it through our class president. I've seen how he works. He do a lot of responsibilities that's the reason why  I don't want to be a president because higher position means lot of responsibilities. But as you know Mr. President, I once told my father that if one day i become a president, I will make houses for those homeless people because everytime I see some people who's sleeping in the streets, my heart hurts so much. I pity them. I think what if I'm in their position? Will I survive? I want to help them but it hurts that I couldn't do something to help them.
     Poverty, one of the most critical problem of our country Mr. President and I know that you know that. And I know also that you can help them more than i can so please Mr. President, help them. I know that you know the feeling when you really want to help but you can't do something to help.
     I  know Mr. President that you have lots and lots of problems today but please Mr. President, hear my plead. At least in that way i can tell that iI have done something for them right? That i didn't just stand there and pity them. And at least maybe in that way I can make them feel that they're not alone and that they have still someone who cares for them. That's all Mr. President. Have a good day.

      Yours Sincerely,         
        
Angelica A. Palmaria
Grade 10 student       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kannawidan Festival 2019

Ilocos Sur is a beautiful province located in the northern part of Luzon. It is a province rich in culture that represents the ancient Span...