Saturday, October 20, 2018

Hero

     How can we describe a hero? A hero have superpowers that can destroy monsters. A hero somewhat wears costume. A hero has swords, shield and cape. But my heroes are different. My heroes do not have superpowers. Don't wear costumes and don't have swords, shield, cape or anything but I still call them as heroes.
     Yes, they do not have superpowers yet they have strengths to teach us more lessons. Lessons that we can apply and lessons that can save lives.Yes, they do not wear costumes yet wears uniform. Yes, they do not have swords, shield and cape but they were able to protect us in any harm by the learnings they put in to us everyday.
My heroes are like my parents. They treat us as their children. They show us who we are and what we will become in the future. They are my guardian that guides me through the right path. Sometimes they scold us, not because they hate as but to correct our mistakes or failures. through their help, we were able to understand the things we doesn't know yet. They were able to teach us what's right and what is wrong. They sacrifice a lot just to teach us. They show us the love and the care every time we are together.
      My heroes may be different from the heroes that we used to know. But, they are someone to be proud of and to be called as one. There are a lot of words I can tell to say that "My teacher is my hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kannawidan Festival 2019

Ilocos Sur is a beautiful province located in the northern part of Luzon. It is a province rich in culture that represents the ancient Span...